Saturday 2 June 2007

COMMUNITY CHEST

Download a MBPC planner (.pdf) here.

Here is where I am going to put all material which could be of use to somebody else planning to do the MBPC. I will include downloadable files for the guide/map book; spreadsheets showing the route and timings; and links for everything relevant I can think of, from hasboro.com to Cafe Press.

For now, here is a sample page from the prototype Guidebook. I intend to use a photo-printing machine (located in our local Woolworth) to print each page. I wil encapsulate the pages in pairs, back to back, then bind them using hole-punch and miniature keyrings.

Also listed here will be links to useful Web sites such as www.walkit.com , and Rail Journey Planner sites.

1 comment:

garethdrees said...

You've spelt Hasbro wrongly again....